February 3, 2016
Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
• Overview of the transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes
• The impact of ICD-10 codes on lien audits and other case considerations
• How CMS uses ICD-10 codes to enforce the Medicare Secondary Payer Act
• Recent changes in lien and subrogation laws and how to ensure compliance
• The latest guidance with regard to “future medicals” compliance in Medicare cases
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.