SEMINAR RECORDINGS & MATERIALS 26TH ANNUAL MAJ SEMINAR IN THE SNOW!
Co-Moderators: Page Graves & Ron Weiner
Professionally recorded by Computing Source at an MAJ Seminar conducted on February 5 & 6, 2016.
- MAJ Present Ven Johnson-Closing Argument
- Steffani Chocron-Covenant, Bahri and Attorney Fees
- MAJ President-Elect Tom Waun-Developing Evidence to Confront the Sudden Emergency Defense in an Ice Storm Case and Summary Jury Trials
- Sarah Thomas-Litigating a Transgender Student Case
- MAJ Vice President Brian McKeen-Attorney Conducted Voir Dire
- MAJ Treasurer Robert MacDonald-Maximizing Recovery for Injured Workers: Tort Liability & Workers’ Compensation
- MAJ Secretary Debra Freid-The Future of Discovery: New Hurdles Under the Amended Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Effective December 31, 2015
- Page Graves-Highway Liability Case Update
- Nick Andrews (materials only)-Defendant’s Improper Handling of Discovery and Its Effect on a Case
- Emily Peacock-Stupid Things Plaintiff Attorneys Do.